Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog. Now, I know I didnt keep up on my promises to post frequently to my Maine blog, but that's because I didn't really have internet access in Maine, but now that I am at home in Maryland and have constant internet access I am excited to start this new blog. I actually already have several posts lined up as I had been saving them in a word document over the years.

I have a lot of insights to share on frugal, environmental and healthful living, from my life experiences over the years. People are always amazed at how I find good deals on otherwise expensive quality clothing, make tasty food from foraging for wild edibles, make my own clothing and household items, and how I live so fully on such a small yearly income. 

Its always good to remember who you are doing things for, God. Once you realize that you dont need to store up treasures here on earth, that your real treasure is in heaven, then you can live more simply. Not to mention that the more you save, no matter what kind of salary you have, the better the position you will be in to give when God tugs at your heart to do so.


I have become a person who takes my financial health very seriously because both of my parents are accountants by degree and they have given me lots of good financial advice over the years, different kinds of financial advice (they are divorced, lol) but good advice none the less. So without further rambling at this point on why it is good to be frugal, eco-friendly and live healthfully, I am going to end this post and post more later about specific things I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment